Thursday, November 3, 2011

Patience & Perseverance

These are the two qualities that I need to master in order for me to have the hope to press on.  I have to remember that slow and steady wins the race.  It would also help me know for certain that I will reach the finish line.  I am the type of person that does not like to wait for things.  I have worked full time in spas and salons since the age of sixteen.  I lived on my own right after High School, and paid the rent.  I would set a goal and know for sure I would reach that goal without waiting too long.  This is my 6th trip around with Lyme disease, so in the past I knew what needed to happen in order to get me to a remission.  This time was no different.   I read the stats also, but am realizing there is no certainty when it comes to this illness.  I am getting so weary because I am feeling that these statistics are just a comfort food for an uncertain tomorrow.   I am so greatful for my faith in God, because I know he is changing this around to teach me a lesson that I have zero control over this.  and I have to put it in his hands and trust him in order to get well.  Even  though my pain is almost unbearable, when it is  all over and I am well, I can come to a deeper understanding of other people who are suffering Chronic Lyme disease. With this deep understanding I can help them. This all means I have to perfect the practice, PATIENCE & PERSEVERANCE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment